For singles and couples interested in the trials, tribulations and joys of romantic love. Designed to support relationship counselling.
A series of exercises that dig and delve around:
• why relationships often ‘fail.’
• why loneliness is a big issue for us in the West.
• the idea that we are the one we have been waiting for!
Ideas we will will play with include:
• How we relate. Especially to our loved ones.
• Exploring our own projections, patterns and expectations of others.
• How we might take full and conscious responsibility for what these expectations are and where they are coming from.
• Hoping to create a new way to be with others.
“Beware of the temptation to perceive yourself unfairly treated.” T523/563 A Course in Miracles.