For anyone interested in Leadership. Designed to empower managers, trainers and those in a mentoring role.
A series of exercises that explore:
• the nature of our creative selves and what leadership really ‘looks’ like.
• the power inherent in taking responsibility for creating our own reality.
• how to be aware of and acknowledge our contribution to others.
Ideas we will play with include:
• Learning the difference between motivation and inspiration.
• Leadership as being in service to others.
• Moving out of dominating behaviours to enrolling dialogues.
Encouraging our new leaders to make the leap from taking past failures personal to then actively making them personal and growing from them.
Success, like happiness cannot be pursued. It must ensue. And it only does so as the unintended side effect of one’s personal dedication to a cause greater than oneself.
Victor Frankyl – Man’s Search for Meaning.