For teens interested in finding their voice. Designed to empower young people in schools and youth groups and those interested in the creative industries.
A series of exercises to call young people up :
• to acknowledge that they are ultimately the only real authority in their lives.
• to be their own solution to any problem.
• to be the stars of their own lives before starring in anyone else’s.
Ideas we will play with include:
• The new craze for ‘Fame’.
• How to honour what is really behind this for young people.
• How to give our selves the recognition we truly deserve beyond any fickle notion of fame.
When you know who you truly are, there is an abiding alive sense of peace. You could call it joy because that’s what joy is: vibrantly alive peace. It is the knowing yourself as the very life essence before life takes on form. That is the joy of Being – of being who you truly are. Eckhart Tolle